WordPress has a desktop app!
A desktop app that provides WordPress a everlasting residence in your taskbar.
The at present supported platforms are: OS X, Home windows, Linux, iOS and Android. You may obtain them right here:
Find out how to have it obtainable for you:
- You want a supported gadget (listed above).
- You’ll want to have a WordPress.com login OR, in case you construct web sites by yourself server, you want quantity three.
- Set up the WordPress plugin “JetPack” made by Computerized, so you’ll be able to “join” your websites by means of their API.
Why to have it obtainable for you?
It is possible for you to to see in a single centralized software the next:
- All of your linked websites statistics.
- Weblog entries, write and edit posts and pages.
- Edit (in some fundamental degree) Themes.
- Set up plugins.
- Replace plugins.
- You may learn all articles of the websites you comply with in WordPress.com.
Find out how to use it?
- Click on on the hyperlink earlier than, obtain the app, and you’ll set up is as some other app, by dragging the icon to the Apps folder.
- Setup your WordPress.com website or any of your individual server websites, bear in mind to put in jetpack earlier than, and even in case you don’t like jetpack, simply disable all of the stuff you don’t wish to use in Jetpack.
- When you setup your first website, it’s going to sync together with your WordPress.com account and convey all information, and it’ll present you a blue bar on prime, with “All of your websites”, “The reader”, your icon/account, your notification icon, after which, an enormous “Pencil” to let you know that’s the icon it’s good to press if you wish to write.
- Then you’ll need to navigate to the location you wish to go by clicking the primary “My websites” hyperlink, you will note the record of websites you could have synced.
- When you click on on one in every of them, it takes you to a display screen that capabilities just about your WordPress dashboard.
There you are able to do just about all the pieces with out the necessity of going to the browser.
On the lookout for one of the best WordPress internet hosting? Go to # WordPress Hosting