The E-mail accounts we create in cPanel are usually not linked with any private E-mail so there isn’t a method to reset a password from the person facet. Solely a system administrator can do it. So, In his brief tutorial, We’ll present you how one can replace the password for E-mail accounts in your cPanel.
One of many vital components of E-mail administration is the password reset of the prevailing electronic mail accounts. For guarantee higher safety, it’s endorsed to alter the password of electronic mail accounts repeatedly. We are able to reset the password of E-mail account both by way of cPanel or by way of Webmail. The steps to reset electronic mail password are listed under.
Reset E-mail Account Password by way of cPanel
To reset the password of electronic mail accounts by way of cPanel, please observe the under steps:
1) Login to cPanel.
2) Choose the choice “E-mail Accounts” from the “EMAIL” part.
3) Choose the choice “Handle” from the choices of electronic mail accounts together with the specified electronic mail account.
4) Enter a brand new password on the “New Password” area below the “SECURITY” part.
5) After getting into the brand new password, choose the choice “Replace E-mail Settings” to replace the modifications.
Reset E-mail Account Password by way of Webmail
The steps to reset electronic mail account password from Webmail are:
1) Login to Webmail.
2) Choose the “Password & Safety” possibility from the listed menu on the top-right nook of the Webmail below the e-mail deal with title displayed.
3) Enter the brand new password you want to use to your electronic mail account on the “New Password” area and retype the identical password on the “Affirm New Password” area after which click on on the button “Save” to replace the brand new modifications.
So, that is how one can reset E-mail passwords in your cPanel account. Tell us within the remark part if you’re going through any difficulty following this text, we are going to reply to your feedback as quickly as potential.