Enable or Disable cPanel Analytics Feature at the User Account Level
The primary model of cPanel Analytics Interface Analytics plugin has launched in cPanel&WHM model 74. Now the cPanel&WHM has launched the complete system in cPanel & WHM model 78. This Analytics options collect all the information about how the customers are utilizing the cPanel & WHM’s interfaces wherein how the customers navigate cPanel, WHM, and Webmail from throughout the interface. It would additionally acquire information about how the internet hosting suppliers are configuring the servers. Analytics characteristic will hold the information for nearly 26 months. As soon as the expiration has reached, then it would destroy it. In cPanel & WHM model 78 and later, Interface Analytics plugin has put in mechanically however it’s not enabled by default. We have to manually allow this characteristic. As a result of the cPanel Analytics characteristic is elective. So till the server proprietor permits the plugin on the server stage, it is not going to collect any information. Additionally, the consumer account permits the information assortment for his or her corresponding accounts individually. In any other case, it is not going to acquire any information for the particular consumer accounts. On this documentation, we’re discussing the best way to allow or disable cPanel Analytics characteristic on the account stage in cPanel & WHM model 78 and later and in addition in cPanel & WHM model 74 by means of 76.
Tips on how to allow or disable cPanel Analytics characteristic on the account stage in cPanel & WHM model 78 and later
1) Log into the WHM utilizing the username and password.
2) Now it’s good to click on the “lightbulb” icon within the backside proper nook of the cPanel, WHM, or Webmail interface.
3) From right here, you’ll be able to select the suitable cPanel Analytics settings.
4) If you wish to allow information assortment, then it’s good to select the “Permit” possibility from the web page.
5) If you wish to disable the information assortment, then it’s good to select the “Deny” possibility from the web page.
In cPanel & WHM model 74 by means of 76, the procedures for enabling or disabling cPanel Analytics options are similar.
If you happen to want any additional assist, please do attain our help division.