How to Add cPanel/WHM Server on WHMCS?
Methods to Add cPanel/WHM Server on WHMCS?
We will simply join the cPanel/WHM server to WHMCS by including the server on WHMCS. Connecting cPanel/WHM server to WHMCS will permit them to speak one another. As soon as the connection has established between WHM and WHMCS, it will likely be simple for them to speak for straightforward login from WHMCS, automated cPanel creation, synchronizing packages, amongst different choices and many others. On this documentation, we have now mentioned about the right way to join WHMCS to your WHM.
1) Log into your WHMCS along with your username and password.
2) Navigate to the “Setup” tab.
3) Underneath the drop-down listing select the choice “Merchandise/Companies”.
4) Merchandise/Companies possibility will even listing another sub-options. From there, click on on “Servers” tab to proceed.
5) Now, click on the “Add New Server” button so as to add a brand new server to the WHMCS.
6) Right here, the earlier web page will navigate to the “Servers” web page. Now, you would wish to fill out all the mandatory fields. The one required fields are Title, Hostname, IP Handle, Kind, and WHM username/password.
7) You’ll be able to click on the “Take a look at Connection” button to confirm your settings.
8) Now, click on on “Save Modifications” button to avoid wasting all of the modifications.
Should you want any additional help please contact our assist division.
cPanel / WHM
- Show all articles ( 83 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 140 ) Collapse Articles
- Articles coming soon
- Show all articles ( 22 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 37 ) Collapse Articles