How to change cPanel logout URL
Are you aware that it’s attainable to vary cPanel logout URL another URLs as per your necessities. In a lot of the cPanel account, you may capable of set logout URL if in case you have a root privilege on the server. If we set it then once we log off from cPanel we’ll mechanically redirect to the desired URL.
You may set Logout URL by following the beneath steps:
1) Login to WHM utilizing the URL. https://yourIP:2087
2) Navigate to Tweak Settings below Server Configuration
3) Navigate to redirection part.
4) By default the Logout redirection URL settings defaults to ‘No redirection’. You may change the redirection URL to the URL that you simply need to set because the logout URL within the beneath take a look at field.
5) Click on the ‘Save’ button to replicate the modifications.
Now you may see the URL that you simply set because the logout URL after log off from cPanel.