1) Log into your WHM.
2) Choose the choice “Locales”.
3) Select the choice “Copy a Locale” beneath “Locales” part.
4) To repeat a locale right into a “Commonplace Locale”, choose the unique locale from the “Duplicate Locale” menu.
5) Click on on to the “Commonplace locale” radio button.
6) Choose a locale from the “Commonplace locale” menu.
7) Click on the “Duplicate” button. The system will redirect you to a brand new interface.
8) From the brand new web page, click on “Click on right here to obtain” to obtain the duplicate in XML format, or click on “add it right here” to edit the copy’s XML.
9) If you’re selecting the non commonplace locale, then choose “Non commonplace locale” possibility after choosing the unique locale from the “Duplicate Locale” menu.
10) Enter a reputation for the copy, prefixed with the i_ tag, within the applicable packing containers. It’s the usual option to create, determine, and work with a non-standard locale.
11) Choose the choices from the Fallback Locale, Quantity Formatting, and Character Orientation menus.
12) Do the steps which we’ve got talked about in steps 7 & 8.
Now you have got efficiently copied a locale out of your WHM.
If you happen to want any additional assist please do attain our help division.