Easy methods to Disable AutoSSL E-mail Notifications from cPanel
In cPanel & WHM, our AutoSSL system will notify the purchasers by sending an e mail to the cPanel contact e mail deal with when there’s a profitable renewal, expiration, or set up failure. We are able to allow or disable the notifications of AutoSSL certificates expiry when AutoSSL can not renew a certificates, AutoSSL can not add any further domains, SSL Certificates Expiry, SSL Certificates Expires Quickly. Shoppers will obtain quite a few emails about it regularly. They’re often concerning the automated set up, expiration, and renewal of the certificates for that area. Directors, internet hosts, resellers and, shoppers themselves have the choice to disable AutoSSL e mail notifications. Shoppers can disable it themselves in Four straightforward steps. If you wish to modify the e-mail notifications, we will do that by managing the “Contact Data” interface in cPanel. On this documentation, we’re going to talk about find out how to disable the notifications of SSL and AutoSSL certificates on cPanel.
1) Login to the cPanel account utilizing username and password.
2) Seek for “Contact Data” interface in cPanel. Go to the “Contact Data” icon.
3) On the subsequent web page, you will note a number of choices associated to AutoSSL. Following are the choices associated to SSL.
1) AutoSSL can not request a certificates as a result of the entire domains on the web site have failed DCV. The system will notify you if an AutoSSL certificates will expire quickly.
2) AutoSSL defers certificates renewal as a result of a site on the present certificates has failed DCV. The system solely sends this notification when a certificates is within the latter half of its renewal interval.
3) AutoSSL is not going to safe a brand new area as a result of a site on the present certificates has failed DCV. The system solely sends this notification when a certificates shouldn’t be but within the latter half of its renewal interval.
4) AutoSSL has renewed a certificates, however the brand new certificates lacks at the least one area that the earlier certificates secured.
5) AutoSSL has renewed a certificates, however the brand new certificates lacks a number of of the web site’s domains.
6) SSL certificates expiry. The system will notify you if a non-AutoSSL certificates will expire quickly.
4) Un-check the checkbox subsequent to every choice to disable per your notification preferences. Should you don’t need any of the SSL notification e mail alerts. Then you possibly can un-select all of the checkbox subsequent to the choice.
5) Click on on “Save” button to save lots of all of the adjustments.
Should you want any additional assist, please do attain our help division.