The Leech Safety interface on cPanel could be very helpful for stopping customers from publicly posting their username and password. Leeching happens when customers publicly publish their username and password and the unauthorized customers use their credentials to entry the safe areas of the website. By utilizing the cPanel leech safety function, we are able to forestall leeching. This may be performed while you set the utmost vary of logins inside a two-hour interval, the system redirects them to a different URL or ship an e-mail alert or droop customers who exceed the login restrict. Please observe the below-given steps to allow leech safety in your account.
1) Log in to your cPanel account.
2) Choose the ‘Leech Safety’ choice beneath the ‘Safety’ part.
3) A listing choice window will open and right here you possibly can choose the listing for which you need to intend safety.
4) On the following web page, you possibly can enter the utmost variety of logins which you need to enable for every consumer inside a 2-Hour time period.
5) As a way to redirect customers who exceed the utmost variety of logins inside a two-hour interval, enter a URL to the ‘URL to Redirect Leech Customers to’ field. It would redirect the customers to the corresponding URL.
6) In order for you the system to ship an e mail alert when Leech Safety prompts, then choose the ‘Ship E-mail Alert To’ checkbox and enter the e-mail handle to which the alert needs to be despatched.
7) Select the choice Disable Compromised Accounts checkbox, if you wish to disable an account which exceeds the utmost variety of logins.
8) Lastly, click on on the ‘Allow’ button on the backside to allow the Leech Safety.
For those who want any additional assist, please do attain our assist division.
Knowledge Base Articles
- 3rd Party Software
- Cloud Hosting
- Cloud Wrdpress hosting
- Dedicated Server
- Domain Transfers
- Internet Email
- Linux Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Web Hosting
- Website Migration
- Windows DotNet Hosting