The concrete5 is an open supply content material administration system for publishing content material on the web. Customers can simply handle the web site with their minimal technical abilities. Customers may be edit web site content material straight from the webpage. This tutorial will aid you to put in concrete5 manually from cPanel account.
Very first thing is we have to create a database for concrete5.
1) Login to your cPanel.
2) Then choose MySQL® Databases.
3) Enter ‘New Database’ title then click on “Create Database”.
Now we have to create a brand new database consumer.
4) Enter new ‘Username’ and ‘Password’.
5) Then click on “Create Consumer”.
6) Then give all privileges to the consumer on the database.
7) The following step is obtain newest concrete5. Copy obtain hyperlink handle from the concrete5 official web site.
8) Login to the server by way of SSH.
9) Run beneath command.
10) Unzip this file.
11) Transfer these information to doc root of the positioning.
#mv concrete5-8.2.1/* public_html/
12) Now load your area on the browser and select the language.
13) Proceed to set up.
14) Enter your web site title, password and proceed.
15) Enter your Database particulars and click on the button ‘Set up concrete5’.
16) Click on the button “Proceed to your web site” after finishing the set up.
If you happen to want any additional assist please do attain our assist division.