There are two kinds of FTP servers that cPanel provides which can be Pure-FTPD and ProFTPD. By default, Pure FTPD is the default FTP server. In case your FTP consumer is utilizing greater than eight connections on the similar time from a single IP, then you definitely’ll get an error message much like this: “421 Too many connections”. On this tutorial, we’re going to talk about find out how to overcome this error in two methods.
Within the first methodology, we’re going to overcome the above-mentioned error by Tweaking WHM Simultaneous max connection settings. Please comply with the steps talked about as follows.
1) Login into WHM.
2) Search FTP within the search icon then click on on “FTP Server Configuration”.
3) You’ll be able to see within the screenshot the “Most Connections Per IP” is about to eight. You’ll be able to improve the worth and click on “Save”.
We are able to shut the idle connections within the cPanel. Please comply with the next steps to carry out the identical.
1) Login cPanel.
2) Search FTP within the search bar and click on on “FTP Connections”.
3) On this, you’ll be able to see the present ftp connections. You’ll be able to choose any connection then disconnect by clicking “Disconnect” beneath actions.
4) Proceed to disconnect the connection in an effort to keep away from the error.
Knowledge Base Articles
- 3rd Party Software
- Cloud Hosting
- Cloud Wrdpress hosting
- Dedicated Server
- Domain Transfers
- Internet Email
- Linux Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Web Hosting
- Website Migration
- Windows DotNet Hosting