Tips on how to Uninstall AutoSSL for an Addon Area
SSL stands for Safe Sockets Layer. It’s a protocol to determine the encrypted hyperlink between a server and a consumer. To extra about SSL please learn our KB https://www.webhostingpeople.web/ideas/kb/working-ssl-types-ssl/
We will merely uninstall AutoSSL certificates from cPanel account, nevertheless it is not going to have an effect on in future as a result of the AutoSSL will test SSL certificates for all area beneath its account in each 24 hours and can set up the brand new certificates if there is no such thing as a certificates for any area. This tutorial will make it easier to how you can efficiently uninstall Auto SSL certificates from the addon area.
1) Login to cPanel account.
2) Navigate to Safety >> SSL/TLS Standing.
3) Then choose the area identify which you need to uninstall SSL certificates.
4) Then click on on “Exclude 1 Area from AutoSSL”.
5) Now you may uninstall SSL certificates and it’ll not set up SSL certificates in subsequent SSL checking time.
6) Now go to Safety >> SSL/TLS.
7) Now click on “Handle SSL websites”.
8) Now choose the area identify which you need to uninstall SSL certificates and click on the button “Uninstall”.
If you happen to want any additional assist please do attain our help division.