The characteristic “Handle Importer” in cPanel offers a helpful choice to import e mail accounts utilizing a CSV or Excel file. This characteristic helps emigrate all e mail accounts from one server to a different. This fashion you may create all the e-mail accounts to a brand new server in a single go.
You should use the format as E-mail deal with, password, and quota of the mail deal with separated by a delimiter comma (,).
Pattern CSV file format
Pattern Excel format
1) Login to cPanel.
2) Navigate to “Handle Importer” below “Mail” part.
3) Choose ‘E-mail Accounts’ choice after which select the CSV or Excel file out of your native machine.
4) After selecting the file, you will note an choice to pick out the delimiter and an choice to pick out the primary row as column headers. You’ll want to select the delimiter and verify the choice “Deal with first row as column headers” and click on ‘Subsequent”.
5) Choose the area for which these mail accounts are exported and click on the button ‘Subsequent’.
6) Click on ‘End’ to finish the import and as soon as the import is completed, cPanel will present the imported mail accounts.
You may observe the identical steps in importing utilizing Excel format.
When you want any additional assist please do attain our assist division.
Knowledge Base Articles
- 3rd Party Software
- Cloud Hosting
- Cloud Wrdpress hosting
- Dedicated Server
- Domain Transfers
- Internet Email
- Linux Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Web Hosting
- Website Migration
- Windows DotNet Hosting