Importing Email Forwarders using a CSV or Excel File in cPanel
The function “Deal with Importer” in cPanel offers a helpful choice to import e-mail accounts utilizing a CSV or Excel file. This function helps emigrate all e-mail accounts and e-mail forwarders from one server to a different. This manner you possibly can create all the e-mail forwarders to a brand new server in a single go.
You should use the format as supply and goal e-mail deal with separated by a delimiter comma (,).
Pattern CSV file format
Supply e-mail ID, Goal Electronic mail ID
Pattern Excel format
1) Login to cPanel.
2) Navigate to “Deal with Importer” underneath “Mail” part.
3) Choose the “Forwarders” possibility after which select the CSV or Excel file out of your native machine.
4) After selecting the file, you will notice an possibility to pick the delimiter and an possibility to pick the primary row as column headers. It’s worthwhile to select the delimiter and verify the choice “Deal with first row as column headers” and click on “Subsequent”.
5) Choose the area for which these mail forwarders are exported and click on the button ‘Subsequent’.
6) Click on ‘End’ to finish the import and as soon as the import is finished, cPanel will present the imported mail accounts.
You’ll be able to observe the identical steps in importing utilizing Excel format.
Should you want any additional assist please do attain our assist division.