The beneath are the steps on how we are able to set up and handle NodeJS utility:
1) Login to the internet hosting cPanel management panel and click on on “Setup Nodejs App” button beneath the Software program tab to entry the NodeJS managing space.
2) Click on on the “Create Utility” button on the top-right nook to create a brand new utility.
3) Fill out the main points for the brand new utility and click on on the “Create” button on the top-right nook.
Node.js model – Choose the Node.js model from the drop-down menu
Utility mode – Select utility mode from the menu, both Manufacturing or Improvement
Utility root – Specify the bodily location to the appliance
Utility URL – Specify the HTTP/HTTPS URL to the appliance
Utility startup file – Specify the .js file identify right here
4) After you have created the appliance, you possibly can cease/restart/edit/take away the appliance through the interface.
5) When clicking ‘Edit’ icon, you can also make adjustments to the already created utility together with the variables you have got set on it.
These are the choices within the NodeJS utility edit interface:
Cease/Restart utility – You’ll be able to cease/restart the appliance by click on on that particular icon.
Destroy – To take away the NodeJS utility
Run NPM Set up – To put in the package deal(s) talked about within the packages.json file within the utility root folder.
Run JS script – To run a command laid out in packages.json file script part.
ADD VARIABLE – So as to add a variable for the appliance.
6) You can even alter different settings akin to Node.js model, utility mode/root/URL and the startup file. After you have made the adjustments, click on on the “Save” button and restart the appliance as soon as to absorb impact.
Please be at liberty to achieve out our assist division in case you ought to require any help with this.
Knowledge Base Articles
- 3rd Party Software
- Cloud Hosting
- Cloud Wrdpress hosting
- Dedicated Server
- Domain Transfers
- Internet Email
- Linux Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Web Hosting
- Website Migration
- Windows DotNet Hosting