The message highlighting in SquirrelMail helps you set up your e-mail account’s Inbox by robotically highlighting the emails in numerous colours. We are able to outline the foundations for highlighting the emails as our want. For instance, we are able to outline the highlighting rule as show all of the emails which comprise the phrase SPAM in crimson coloration. The steps to spotlight the message in Squirrel Mail are listed beneath.
1) Login to Webmail.
2) Choose the “SquirrelMail” possibility.
3) Choose the “Choices” hyperlink.
4) Then choose the “Message Highlighting” hyperlink.
5) For creating a brand new highlighting rule, click on on the “Add” hyperlink.
6) Within the “Figuring out Identify” discipline, add the rule identify that you simply want to give. You’ll be able to choose the choices From, To, Cc, To or cc, and Topic from the drop-down menu in response to your rule and within the “Matches” filed, add the textual content that you simply need to spotlight in your Inbox.
7) From the “Shade” part, choose the colour and at last click on on the “Save Modifications” button.
Should you want any additional assist, please do attain our assist division.