Message Highlighting in SquirrelMail
The message highlighting feature in SquirrelMail assists in configuring the Inbox of your email account by automatically highlighting emails in various colors. It is possible to define the rules for highlighting the emails to suit your requirements. For example, you can define a rule to display all emails containing the word “SPAM” in red color. The steps to highlight messages in SquirrelMail are as follows:
1) Log in to Webmail.
2) Select the “SquirrelMail” option.
3) Choose the “Options” link.
4) Then click on the “Message Highlighting” link.
5) To create a new highlighting rule, select the “Add” link.
6) In the “Identifying Name” field, enter the desired rule name. From the dropdown menu, you can select options such as From, To, Cc, To or cc, and Subject according to your rule. In the “Matches” field, add the text you want to highlight in your Inbox.
7) From the “Color” section, choose the desired color and finally click the “Save Modifications” button.
If you require further assistance, please contact our support department.
cPanel / WHM
- Show all articles ( 83 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 140 ) Collapse Articles
- Articles coming soon
- Show all articles ( 22 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 37 ) Collapse Articles