Migrate E-mail Accounts from Zoho to cPanel
You probably have IMAP in Zoho account, we will migrate emails by way of IMAP copy. To do that we’d like following particulars.
IMAP server identify(Zoho).
Zoho username and Zoho consumer account password.
new cPanel electronic mail handle and password.
We have now observed that Zoho doesn’t present IMAP for some accounts. On this case, we will import electronic mail by way of webmail. For this, first must take backup of the Zoho accounts.
1) Log in to the management panel as an admin consumer
2) Then choose ” Export Mail Accounts” underneath Mail Administration.
3)Choose the choice “Total Account” and click on the button “Start Export”.
4)Every account’s obtain backup hyperlink will create as soon as the export course of is accomplished. From there, you possibly can obtain electronic mail backups of every account.
Import Emails to a brand new electronic mail account.
1) Login to cPanel >> Emails >> E-mail Accounts.
2) Go to “Entry Webmail”.
3) Choose ” Spherical dice”.
4) Then click on “Import Message”.
5) Then choose the backup file which exported from Zoho.
Now the e-mail accounts are efficiently migrated to your cPanel account.
For those who want any additional help please contact our help division.