cPanel & WHM is the Duo that you should use to arrange your personal internet hosting enterprise very quickly. And this duo is compelling as you possibly can create and handle consumer accounts in your server, Handle to invoice and restrict utilization as per the consumer’s requirement. In cPanel & WHM model 74, some new options are helpful to system directors. One of many highlights is “Backup consumer choice” that you should use to handle backups to your clients.
In cPanel & WHM model 74, the characteristic backup consumer choice has up to date with a brand new feel and look. Backup consumer choice has a brand new separate part with new toggles and a brand new Account Actions menu button the place you possibly can allow or disable all of the accounts by one click on.
Backup Person Choice Interface
So the principle benefit of the interface is that it permits you to exclude or embody consumer accounts out of your scheduled backups. On this documentation, we’re going to focus on the backup consumer choice characteristic.
1) Log in to the WHM.
2) Go to the “Backup” session.
3) Choose the Choice “Backup Person Choice”.
4) From the web page, go to the “Account Actions” part the place you possibly can allow or disable the backups for all of the cPanel customers in a single click on. If you wish to allow the backup possibility for all of the accounts on the cPanel, select the choice “Allow all backups”.
5) Or If you wish to disable the backup possibility for all of the accounts on the cPanel, select the choice “Disable all Backups”.
6) You may as well select to allow/disable backups for particular customers. Please see the screenshot given beneath to get extra thought on the right way to carry out this job.
If you configure a backup within the “Backup Configuration” on WHM, your backups embody consumer account info by default. You’ll be able to change this selection by utilizing this new characteristic.
Tell us in case you are dealing with any situation following this information. We’re completely satisfied to assist!
Knowledge Base Articles
- 3rd Party Software
- Cloud Hosting
- Cloud Wrdpress hosting
- Dedicated Server
- Domain Transfers
- Internet Email
- Linux Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Web Hosting
- Website Migration
- Windows DotNet Hosting