Sent Attachments not showing in Horde Webmail?
Despatched Attachments not displaying in Horde Webmail?
You may resolve the issue of attachments being stripped out of your “Despatched” folder by merely adjusting your Horde preferences.
1) Login to cPanel.
2) Navigate E mail accounts.
3) Login to the e-mail account by way of horde Webmail Software
4) Click on on “Settings” after which click on on the “Preferences”.
5) Once more click on on the “Mail” field.
6) Navigate to “Despatched Mail” beneath the part “Compose”.
7) Change the choice “Save attachments within the sent-mail message?” to “Save attachment” and click on “Save” button.
Now the error must be fastened and you must capable of see the attachment file within the despatched objects.
Should you want any additional help please contact our help division.