BoxTrapper is used to confirm that the incoming electronic mail is shipped by an actual particular person, and never a robotic. That is achieved by auto-replying with a verification job which is requested by the sender to answer or click on a hyperlink. In the event that they reply to the hyperlink, they are often whitelisted and by no means should do it once more. The idea of the BoxTrapper is that the spammers and bots is not going to reply to the e-mail BoxTrapper sends and subsequently it may possibly simply decide a spam message. To setup BoxTrapper in your webmail account please undergo the next steps.
1) Login to your webmail account. You’ll be able to login to your webmail account by accessing:
Exchange yourdomain.com along with your area title.
2) Click on on the drop-down field of your electronic mail tackle on the top-right nook. Then click on on ‘BoxTrapper’.
3) A brand new window will open and right here, you may allow/disable the BoxTrapper by clicking the corresponding button.
4) On clicking the ‘Configure Settings’ choice, you may configure the settings for the actual electronic mail tackle. Right here, it means that you can arrange electronic mail addresses with BoxTrapper and specify how lengthy to maintain logs and queue messages.
5) We are able to additionally edit affirmation messages by choosing the button ‘Edit Affirmation Messages’ which lets you change the response message that electronic mail senders obtain after they ship a message to a BoxTrapper enabled electronic mail account.
6) The choice ‘Edit White/Black/Ignore Lists’ means that you can allow, deny, and ignore electronic mail messages from sure accounts.
7) A ahead checklist will also be arrange in BoxTrapper to ship whitelisted and verified mail to designated electronic mail addresses, along with the tackle BoxTrapper is defending.
8) There may be an choice known as ‘Overview Log’ which can show the overview of all messages despatched to your electronic mail accounts. It is going to be displayed day-to-day.
9) An alternative choice is ‘Overview Queue’ which is used to view any BoxTrapper mail ready for verification.
When you want any additional assist please do attain our assist division.
Knowledge Base Articles
- 3rd Party Software
- Cloud Hosting
- Cloud Wrdpress hosting
- Dedicated Server
- Domain Transfers
- Internet Email
- Linux Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Web Hosting
- Website Migration
- Windows DotNet Hosting