Add Reseller Account in DirectAdmin
DirectAdmin is a industrial webhosting management panel which brings a graphical consumer interface like cPanel, Webuzo and many others. It’s the similar as different management panels wherein it may possibly present duties similar to web site creation, database administration and many others…
Whereas creating the reseller bundle you’re going to get some error like
“Unable to create a reseller… You have to first create a bundle”
Earlier than making a reseller account, it’s required to arrange a bundle for resellers by means of your admin panel. You possibly can refer the next steps for making a reseller account within the DirectAdmin management panel.
1) Login to DirectAdmin account.
2) Earlier than creating the reseller account, it’s required so as to add a bundle. Choose “Handle Reseller Packages”.
3) Click on “Add Package deal”.
4) Fill within the required fields beneath and specify the bundle identify and click on the button “Save”.
5) You’ll redirect to a different web page the place you may see the listing of packages you’ve gotten created. Click on “House”.
6) Go to “Create Reseller”.
7) Enter the username and password and area identify of the reseller account and choose the bundle from “Use Reseller Package deal” dropdown. Then click on on the “Submit” button.
8) Go to “Record Resellers”
9) Click on the identify of the reseller account you’ve gotten created.
10) Now you may be redirected to the reseller management panel the place you may add packages, add customers and many others…
For those who want any additional assist, please do attain our help division.