Backup Management in DirectAdmin
On this documentation, we are able to verify the way to handle backups in direct Admin.
1) Login to Direct Admin panel.
2) Choose the button ‘Create/Restore Backups’ from the part ‘Your Account’.
3) Right here we are able to create backups for the next classes.
Web site Knowledge
4) Choose the corresponding bins and click on ‘Create Backup’ button to create the backup.
5) We are able to see the record of present backups by clicking the choice ‘Click on right here for a listing of your present backups’.
6) From right here you may obtain backups to your pc, transfer backups to a special listing, or delete backups you not want.
1) You possibly can restore the backups from the part ‘Choose a File to Restore’.
2) From the backup menu, select the file which you need to restore and click on ‘Choose Restore Choices’ button.
3) Choose the objects which you need to restore and click on the button ‘Restore Chosen Gadgets’ to revive.
That’s how we are able to handle backups in Direct Admin.
In the event you want any additional assist please attain our help division.