DNS Management in Direct Admin
On this documentation, we will verify how handle DNS in Direct admin.
1) Login to Direct Admin panel.
2) Click on the button ‘DNS Administration’ from the part ‘Your Account’.
3) Right here we will see the zone file of your area.
4) If you wish to delete any document, choose the corresponding document and click on ‘Delete Chosen’ button.
NS – Nameserver document. Specifies the hostname that used to seek for the area.
A – Deal with document. Matches the area identify to an IP handle.
MX – Mail Trade Document. It matches the record of servers that deal with mail of the area.
CNAME- Canonical Identify document. It matches the area identify to an alias.
5) If you wish to add any document, you’ll be able to add it within the part ‘Add Area Data’.
For instance, so as to add a brand new ‘A’ document, insert the identify of the zone in left column, adopted by the IP in the precise column, after which click on on ‘Add’ button.
6) You’ll be able to modify MX document by clicking the button ‘Modify MX information’.
7) If you wish to delete the MX document, choose the document and click on the button ‘Delete Chosen’.
8) If you wish to add one other MX document, we will add it within the part ‘Add One other MX document’ and click on ‘Add’ button.
That is how we will handle DNS in DirectAdmin.