The DirectAdmin is likely one of the most used management panels for internet hosting, that allows you to the administer of your web site. SitePad is a web site constructing device that may be built-in with Direct Admin management panel in order that we will simply construct web sites utilizing this graphical interface so that you just received’t want a lot information in coding. SitePad is a simple to make use of Drag & Drop web site builder. On this tutorial, you will set up Web site Pad with Direct Admin Management panel
1) You’ll have to enable give entry to the next area within the firewall.
us.sitepad.com (IP: 126.96.36.199)
eu.sitepad.com (IP: 188.8.131.52)
2) You’ll need to SSH into your server and obtain the set up bundle of the location for to a listing.
wget -N http://recordsdata.sitepad.com/set up.sh
3) change the permission of the downloaded file to 755.
chmod 755 set up.sh
4) You’ll be able to run the next command to put in SitePad on to your server.
5) Login into Direct admin management panel and examine on each consumer that SitePad Web site Builder is current as the identical within the following screenshot. Whether it is out there, then you could have efficiently put in SitePad.
You’ll be able to click on the Web site pad web site builder to get began.
Uninstall SitePad Web site Writer
If you wish to uninstall SitePad web site writer out of your server, please undergo the next steps.
1) Login into your server through SSH
2) Then Run the next instructions to take away the SitePad Web site Builder out of your server
rm -rf /and so on/cron.d/sitepad
rm -rf /usr/native/sitepad
rm -rf /usr/native/directadmin/plugins/sitepad
In the event you want any additional assist please do attain our help division.
Knowledge Base Articles
- 3rd Party Software
- Cloud Hosting
- Cloud Wrdpress hosting
- Dedicated Server
- Domain Transfers
- Internet Email
- Linux Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Web Hosting
- Website Migration
- Windows DotNet Hosting