Install SitePad in DirectAdmin
DirectAdmin is one of the most widely used hosting management panels, allowing you to administer your website. SitePad is a website building tool that can be integrated with Direct Admin control panel so that you can easily build websites using this user-friendly interface without extensive coding knowledge. SitePad is an intuitive Drag & Drop website builder. In this tutorial, you will learn how to install SitePad with Direct Admin Control panel
1) You will need to grant access to the following domain in the firewall.
us.sitepad.com (IP: 22.214.171.124)
eu.sitepad.com (IP: 126.96.36.199)
2) You will need to SSH into your server and download the installation package of the site to a directory.
wget -N http://files.sitepad.com/install.sh
3) Modify the permission of the downloaded file to 755.
chmod 755 install.sh
4) Run the following command to install SitePad onto your server.
5) Login to Direct admin control panel and verify that SitePad Website Builder is present for each user as shown in the following screenshot. If it is available, then you have successfully installed SitePad.
You can click on the SitePad website builder to get started.
Remove SitePad Website Builder
If you wish to uninstall SitePad website builder from your server, please follow the steps below.
1) Login to your server via SSH
2) Then execute the following commands to remove the SitePad Website Builder from your server
rm -rf /etc/cron.d/sitepad
rm -rf /usr/local/sitepad
rm -rf /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/sitepad
If you need any further assistance, please contact our support department.
cPanel / WHM
- Show all articles ( 83 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 140 ) Collapse Articles
- Articles coming soon
- Show all articles ( 22 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 37 ) Collapse Articles