On this documentation we are able to verify find out how to set up SSL certificates in DirectAdmin.
1) Login to DirectAdmin panel.
2) Click on the button ‘SSL Certificates’ from the part ‘Superior Options’.
3) If you wish to use the server’s shared signed certificates. Click on the radio button close to to the choice ‘Use the server’s certificates’.
4) If you wish to create your personal self signed certificates, click on the radio button close to the choice ‘Create your personal self signed certificates’ and fill the small print.
5) If you wish to create a certificates request, click on the radio button close to the choice ‘Create A Certificates Request’ and fill the small print.
6) If you’re already generated the certificates and key, click on the choice ‘Paste a pre-generated certificates and key’ and paste the certificates. Click on ‘Save’ button.
7) After that, click on the button ‘Click on Right here’ to stick the CA Root Certificates.
8) Copy the CA Root Certificates and click on ‘Save’ button.
That’s how we are able to set up SSL certificates from DirectAdmin.
For those who want any additional assist please attain our help division.
Knowledge Base Articles
- 3rd Party Software
- Cloud Hosting
- Cloud Wrdpress hosting
- Dedicated Server
- Domain Transfers
- Internet Email
- Linux Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Web Hosting
- Website Migration
- Windows DotNet Hosting