Manage Cron Jobs in Direct Admin
On this documentation, we will examine easy methods to handle cron jobs in Direct Admin.
1) Login to Direct Admin management panel.
2) Click on the button ‘Cronjobs’ from ‘Superior Options’.
3) Enter the small print in ‘Create a New Cron Job’ part.
4) After getting into the small print, Click on ‘Add’ button.
5) That can create the cronjob.
Some helpful information about cronjob :
Legitimate cron time values are the numbers indicated and *.
You may specify actual instances utilizing commas to separate them. eg: 1,2,3 (minutes 1,2 and three)
You may specify spans utilizing a touch. eg: 5-7 (minutes 5 to 7)
You may specify intervals utilizing a star and a ahead slash. eg: */2 (each 2nd minute)
You may mix them to create a extra exact schedule. eg: 1,5,11-15,30-59/2 (minutes 1, 5, 11 to 15 and each 2nd minute between 30 and 59)
6) If you wish to edit the cronjob, choose the corresponding cronjob and click on the ‘Edit’ button.
7) After modifying the small print, click on ‘save’ button to avoid wasting the small print.
8) If you wish to delete the cronjob, choose the corresponding cronjob and click on the ‘Delete’ button.
9) Enter the e-mail handle within the part ‘Ship all Cron output to E-mail’ to get cronjob output to an electronic mail and click on ‘Save’ button to avoid wasting the small print.
That’s how we will handle cronjobs in Direct Admin.