On this documentation we will examine the best way to setup spam filters in direct admin.
1) Login to DirectAdmin.
2) Click on the button ‘SPAM Filters’ from the part ‘E-Mail Administration’.
3) We are able to create electronic mail filters from this part.
4) You’ll be able to block a particular electronic mail deal with by coming into the e-mail deal with within the textual content field and click on ‘Block’ button.
5) You’ll be able to block mail from a complete area by coming into the area identify within the textual content field and click on ‘Block’ button.
6) You’ll be able to block all electronic mail containing the phrase by coming into the phrase within the textual content field and click on ‘Block’ button.
7) You’ll be able to block all electronic mail bigger than any particular measurement by coming into the dimensions within the textual content field and click on ‘Block’ button.
8) If you wish to disable the grownup filter, click on the button ‘Disable’. This characteristic will stop electronic mail with grownup content material from getting by means of.
9) After that, select the choice that match your filter standards can both be dropped or despatched to a spam field.
10) As soon as the settings have been accomplished, click on “Save’ button to replace the main points.
11) If you wish to delete any filter, choose the corresponding filter and click on “Delete Chosen’ button.
That’s how we will setup spam filters in DirectAdmin.
In case you want any additional assist please attain our help division.
Knowledge Base Articles
- 3rd Party Software
- Cloud Hosting
- Cloud Wrdpress hosting
- Dedicated Server
- Domain Transfers
- Internet Email
- Linux Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Web Hosting
- Website Migration
- Windows DotNet Hosting