On this documentation, we are able to test how one can handle MySQL in Direct Admin.
1) Login to Direct Admin panel.
2) Click on the button ‘MySQL Administration’ from the part ‘Your Account’.
3) We will create new database by clicking the button ‘Create new Database’.
4) Enter the brand new database particulars and click on the button ‘Create’.
5) If you wish to delete the database, choose the database and click on the button ‘Delete’.
6) Similar manner you may restore, test and optimize the database by clicking the corresponding buttons.
7) We will use the choice ‘Add a Database Backup’ to add database backup.
- Choose the database from the drop-down menu.
- Select the file location.
- Choose the connection technique.
- After getting into the main points, click on ‘Add’ button to add the database backup.
That’s how we are able to handle MySQL in DirectAdmin.
If you happen to want any additional assist please attain our help division.