On this documentation, we are able to verify find out how to setup a site in DirectAdmin.
1) Login to DirectAdmin.
2) Click on the icon ‘Area Setup’ from the part ‘Your Account’.
3) If you wish to add new account, click on the icon ‘Add One other Area’.
4) Enter the area particulars and click on ‘Create’ button.
5) If you wish to change area title, click on the icon ‘Change a Area Title’.
6) Enter the brand new area title and click on ‘Change’ button.
7) If you wish to droop/unsuspend the account, choose the account and click on the button ‘Droop/Unsuspend’ and enter the explanation.
8) Similar as if you wish to delete the account, choose the account and click on ‘Delete’ button.
That’s how we are able to setup domains in DirectAdmin.
Should you want any additional assist please attain our assist division.