All about cPanel Customization
All about cPanel Personalization
cPanel is perhaps the most utilized administration panel in the world by which we can manage our websites and settings easily through a User-Friendly interface. In a Webhosting business field, many individuals prefer to modify the default cPanel logo to our business logo. cPanel provides a feature to customize the interface there, through which we can change the default cPanel logo to our own logo, and also make it easier to upload your own documentation or tutorials that can be read directly on the cPanel account.
The personalization interface also allows you to add custom cPanel styles, and this interface can be used to update your hosting company’s public contact information.
Let’s explore the steps on how you can make these adjustments on your cPanel server.
1) Sign in to your WHM interface as a root user and then select the cPanel icon on the Home page.
2) Click on the “Personalization” icon on the new interface to open the personalization tab.
3) Now you should see the personalization window, through which you can make the necessary modifications, also you can upload the new cPanel/Webmail logo here.
1) Business Name: The hosting company name
2) Help Link: Here you can mention your Knowledgebase URL for helpful tips for your clients
3) Documentation Link: Same as above, can be a knowledge base URL
4) Business Logo: Here you can upload the company logo which will appear at the top left corner of the cPanel. Allowed formats are .png or. svg
5) Webmail Logo: Here you can upload the new Webmail logo, which will appear at the top left corner of the webmail interface. Allowed formats are .png or. svg
6) Favicon: This is the tab icon; this will appear on the browser tab beside the server address. The allowed format is .ico only.
4) Click on the “Save” button once these modifications have been made there, this interface also allows you to modify the style of your cPanel theme and public contact information of your hosting business. The default Four styles are available there such as Basic, Dark, Light, and Retro.
If you should have any queries or assistance, please open a support ticket or initiate a Live Chat session with one of our support personnel.
cPanel / WHM
- Show all articles ( 83 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 140 ) Collapse Articles
- Articles coming soon
- Show all articles ( 22 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 37 ) Collapse Articles