Automated Email Archiving in Roundcube
cPanel consists of three standard Webmail applications: Horde, Roundcube, and SquirrelMail. In Roundcube, a new feature called ‘Automated email archiving’ has been introduced in cPanel&WHM version 78. With this feature, Roundcube Webmail users can instantly archive their emails using the Archive button. The Archive button can be found in four different locations within the interface. Email archiving is a feature that allows users to save incoming, outgoing, or mailing list messages for a specified period of time. In this documentation, we will discuss the new feature of automated email archiving in Roundcube.
1) Log in to your Webmail account and select Roundcube.
2) The Archive option has been configured in the following four locations within the Roundcube interface.
a) The first location is on your inbox page, where you can find the ‘Archive’ button on the top menu bar.
b) The second location for the Archive button can be accessed from the Inbox’s ‘More’ menu button.
From there, you can select the email and choose the ‘Move to’ option, then select the ‘Archive’ option.
c) The third location is the menu in the Email view. You can access the ‘Archive’ option from the top menu bar by opening one of your emails.
d) The fourth location is the ‘More’ button in the Email view. From there, you can choose the ‘Move to’ option and select the ‘Archive’ option.
cPanel / WHM
- Show all articles ( 83 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 140 ) Collapse Articles
- Articles coming soon
- Show all articles ( 22 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 37 ) Collapse Articles