How to change cPanel logout URL
Have you been informed that it is feasible to modify the cPanel logout URL with different URLs to suit your needs? In many cPanel accounts, if you possess root privileges on the server, you can set the logout URL. By setting it, once you log off from cPanel, you will be automatically redirected to the desired URL.
To set the Logout URL, follow the steps below:
1) Access WHM by visiting the following URL: https://yourIP:2087
2) Under Server Configuration, navigate to Tweak Settings
3) Go to the redirection section.
4) By default, the Logout redirection URL settings are set to ‘No redirection’. In the text box below, you can change the redirection URL to the URL that you desire as the logout URL.
5) Save the changes by clicking on the ‘Save’ button.
Now, after logging off from cPanel, you will notice that the logout URL you set is displayed.
cPanel / WHM
- Show all articles ( 83 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 140 ) Collapse Articles
- Articles coming soon
- Show all articles ( 22 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 37 ) Collapse Articles