Install SitePad Website Builder in cPanel
Set up SitePad Web site Builder in cPanel
cPanel is probably the most used management panel within the World via which we will handle our web sites and settings simply by way of a Person-Pleasant interface. WebHostingPeople gives many options on our Customary Internet hosting Package deal with cPanel for our prospects together with SitePad Web site builder, some internet hosting suppliers don’t present this simple web site constructing instrument. By way of this instrument, we will simply construct up an internet site with fewer efforts for a standard consumer with none coding stage information. SitePad web site instrument has many web site templates, which can be utilized to construct an internet site for a specific goal comparable to e-commerce, blogs, and so forth. This instrument additionally gives drag and drop facility, by way of we will simply customise our web site. SitePad web site builder gives a cPanel plugin for straightforward administration by way of cPanel interface. Right here on this tutorial, I’ll clarify the steps to put in this facility to your cPanel management panel. Earlier than that, let’s talk about few useful options of SitePad web site builder:
1) 40+ languages supported.
2) Multilanguage web site.
3) No limitation for Design or grid.
4) Responsive design.
5) The Web site builder is continually up to date.
Let’s talk about the steps to put in SitePad web site builder on a cPanel server:
1) Login to your server by way of SSH as a root consumer and swap to the “/usr/native/src/” folder to obtain the SitePad cPanel set up script. If “set up.sh” file exists, take away this file in order that we will obtain the most recent set up script from their official web site.
# cd /usr/native/src/
# rm -fv set up.sh
2) Obtain the SitePad set up script from their official web site by executing beneath command and provides the execution permission for the file.
# wget -N http://information.sitepad.com/set up.sh
# chmod 755 set up.sh
3)Start the set up by operating beneath command, watch for jiffy. As soon as the set up accomplished, you will note a profitable message in your command line terminal.
# ./set up.sh
As soon as all the pieces accomplished, you may see the SitePad web site builder Icon in your cPanel. By way of which we will simply construct web sites for the domains hosted in your cPanel account.
Additionally, we will see the templates on the backside of our cPanel interface beneath “SITEPAD WEBSITE BUILDER – THEMES”. From which we will choose our favourite themes for our web site. In any other case, this must also attainable by way of SitePad Icon on our cPanel interface.
In the event you want any additional assist please do attain our assist division.
cPanel / WHM
- Show all articles ( 83 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 140 ) Collapse Articles
- Articles coming soon
- Show all articles ( 22 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 37 ) Collapse Articles