RainLoop Webmail on cPanel
cPanel is essentially the most used management panel within the World via which we are able to handle our web sites and settings simply by way of a Person-Pleasant interface. The cPanel supplies Three Webmail interface by default to handle electronic mail accounts hosted in your server. These are the SquirrelMail, Horde, and RoundCube. Each has a novel user-friendly interface there and thru which you’ll simply ship/examine emails delivered/acquired in your electronic mail accounts. Usually you’ll be able to entry this interface by going to http://yourdomain.com/webmail or by way of https://your_server_IP:2096.
RainLoop Webmail is a webmail shopper which may be managed very simply with a handsome person interface and may be totally built-in to cPanel. This has an analogous interface like Gmail. Following are the primary options of this webmail shopper:
1) Fashionable person interface.
2) Full assist of IMAP and SMTP protocols together with SSL and STARTTLS.
Minimalistic sources necessities.
3) Direct entry to the mail server is used (mails will not be saved regionally on the net server).
4) Permits for including a number of accounts to major one, simultaneous entry to totally different accounts in several browser tabs is supported. Further identities.
5) Administrative panel for configuring essential choices.
6) Actually easy set up and replace.
7) Integration with Fb, Google, Twitter, and Dropbox.
8) Managing folders checklist.
9) Easy feel and look customization.
10) Configurable multi-level caching system.
11) Extending performance with plugins put in via the admin panel.
12) Good rendering of advanced HTML mails.
13) Drag and drop for mails and attachments.
14) Keyboard shortcuts assist.
15) Auto-completion of e-mail addresses.
Let’s see the RainLoop Webmail shopper set up steps on cPanel:
1) Login to your server by way of SSH as root person after which create ‘/usr/native/mail’ folder there.
# mkdir /usr/native/mail
2) Change the present working listing to the newly created one, and execute the next instructions to run the set up of RainLoop Webmail shopper.
# cd /usr/native/mail
# curl -s http://repository.rainloop.web/installer.php | php
3) The subsequent step is so as to add an Alias entry to Apache configuration, so this may be loaded in all web sites hosted on the server. We’ve so as to add this operate by way of WHM Dwelling >> Service Configuration >> Apache Configuration >> Embody Editor >> Pre Important Embody -> All Variations, and add the next line.
Alias /mail /usr/native/mail
As soon as this has been added, rebuild the apache configuration and restart the service in your server.
Please notice that don’t make any adjustments on apache configuration instantly in your cPanel server and if base_opendir enabled on the server, you may have to disable it or add the trail to whitelist on apache vhost template.
Now the RainLoop webmail may be load at http://yourdomain.com/mail
To configure RainLoop webmail on cPanel server, please observe these directions:
Enter Admin space by going to http://yourdomain.com/mail/?admin the default username and password will probably be admin and 12345. Please replace the logins instantly after getting logged in there.
Branding tab: via this, we are able to model the webmail to your organization stuff
Contacts tab: to allow contacts, we are able to use MySQL when you’ve got a lot of customers.
Domains tab: right here click on on add area and replace the settings there to combine this shopper.
As soon as achieved we are able to entry the login web page by going to http://yourdomain.com/mail.
Enter the right electronic mail handle and its password to login to your new webmail shopper.
When you want any additional help please contact our assist division.
cPanel / WHM
- Show all articles ( 83 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 140 ) Collapse Articles
- Articles coming soon
- Show all articles ( 22 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 37 ) Collapse Articles