Add Reseller Account in DirectAdmin
DirectAdmin is a robust webhosting management system that offers a visual user interface similar to cPanel, Webuzo, and others. It functions just like other management panels, providing features such as website creation and database management.
If you encounter the following error while creating a reselling package:
“Unable to create a reseller… You must first create a package”
Prior to creating a reselling account, it is necessary to set up a package for resellers using your admin panel. Follow the steps below to create a reselling account in the DirectAdmin management panel:
1) Log in to your DirectAdmin account.
2) Before creating the reselling account, add a package by selecting “Manage Reseller Packages”.
3) Click on “Add Package”.
4) Fill in the necessary fields below and specify the package name. Then, click the “Save” button.
5) You will be redirected to another page where you can view the list of packages you have created. Click on “Home”.
6) Proceed to “Create Reseller”.
7) Enter the username, password, and domain name of the reselling account. Then, choose the package from the “Use Reseller Package” dropdown and click the “Submit” button.
8) Go to “List Resellers”.
9) Click on the name of the reselling account you have created.
10) You will now be redirected to the reselling management panel where you can add packages, users, and more.
If you require further assistance, please contact our support department.
cPanel / WHM
- Show all articles ( 83 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 140 ) Collapse Articles
- Articles coming soon
- Show all articles ( 22 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 37 ) Collapse Articles