How to Force Logout All Users in WordPress?
On this tutorial, we’re going to focus on about find out how to pressure logout all customers in WordPress. It’s essential to logout all customers from a WordPress web site in case your web site could also be hacked. You may refer this tutorial to pressure logout all customers earlier than the whole cleanup. This methodology can also be helpful to logout ourselves from every other gadget which is publicly accessible. This methodology can also be useful if you’re performing some upkeep in your web site. There are two completely different strategies to pressure logout all customers from a WordPress web site.
Methodology 1: Enhancing wp-config.php File
1) Login to cPanel and click on on ‘File Supervisor’.
2) Find your ‘wp-config.php’ file for the actual web site.
3) Proper-click the ‘wp-config.php’ file and choose the ‘Edit’ possibility.
4) Scroll down the file and find a block of code which signifies authentication keys and salts.
5) Change the next block of code with one other one, then WordPress will instantly log off all person accounts.
You will get the brand new set of keys by visiting the web site https://api.wordpress.org/secret-key/1.1/salt/. A brand new set of random keys are generated every time you go to this web site. Take away the keys in wp-config.php file and duplicate paste the brand new set of keys for this web site.
6) Save the ‘wp-config.php’ file then all customers will likely be logged out.
Methodology 2: Utilizing WordPress plugin “Pressure ReAuthentication”
Set up the plugin ‘pressure ReAuthetication” out of your WordPress dashboard. With this plugin, you possibly can pressure logout a single person or bulk logout all customers at a time.
In the event you want any additional assist, please do attain our help division.