SpamAssassin Setup in DirectAdmin
On this documentation, we are able to examine setup SpamAssassin in DirectAdmin.
1) Login to DirectAdmin panel.
2) Click on the button ‘SpamAssassin Setup’ from the part ‘E-Mail Administration’.
3) From right here we are able to setup the SpamAssassin.
4) SpamAssassin is at the moment enabled. If you wish to disable, please click on the button ‘Disable’.
5) There are 7 sections to configure the SpamAssassin. You may change settings to your choice.
a) The place would you like the spam to go? – Select the situation the place you need the spam to go.
b) What rating threshold do you want to use? – The default setting is ready to “Low Threshold (5.0). Decrease threshold will block extra spam.
c) Would you prefer to delete excessive scoring spam? – You may delete the spam if it matches the edge worth. The second choice is advisable to keep away from false optimistic spam e mail.
d) Do you want to rewrite the topic of a spam e mail? – The e-mail header will probably be rewritten together with your selection of key phrase in case you select this selection.
e) How ought to the spam be delivered? – Attachments will separate the spam into its personal message, stopping scripts from being run. Textual content-only attachments are used for elevated security. Spam mails with pictures won’t be proven.
f) E-mail Blacklist – That is the record of e mail handle that will probably be blocked.
g) E-mail Whitelist – That is the record of e mail handle that will probably be allowed.
6) After configuring the SpamAssassin, click on ‘Save’ button to replace.
That’s how we are able to arrange SpamAssassin in DirectAdmin.
When you want any additional assist please attain our assist division.