Fix the Mixed Content Issue on WordPress
All the web sites are actually constructed utilizing the HTTPS protocol. HTTPS is essential for guaranteeing the safety of internet sites in opposition to assaults. When we go to SSL-secured web sites, we usually see a inexperienced padlock icon within the area’s search bar. Nevertheless, in some situations, even when websites load with HTTPS, the padlock icon could also be lacking. This problem is brought on by blended content material current within the websites. You possibly can verify if the problem is associated to blended content material through the use of the “Console” software below the “Examine” possibility in fashionable browsers. The Console will show all the loaded supply hyperlinks within the browser menu, and if there are any blended contents detected, they are going to be particularly listed.
Blended content material happens when the preliminary HTML is loaded over a safe HTTPS connection, however different assets reminiscent of photographs, movies, type sheets, and scripts are loaded over an insecure HTTP connection. That is known as blended content material as a result of each HTTP and HTTPS content material are being loaded to show the identical web page, and the preliminary request was safe over HTTPS. Fashionable browsers show warnings about this type of content material to tell the person that the web page comprises insecure assets. We are able to resolve this problem by changing all of the HTTP connections to HTTPS. For WordPress websites, we are able to merely accomplish this by utilizing plugins. There are a number of plugins obtainable, comparable to “SSL Insecure Content material Fixer”. When this plugin is activated, its default settings robotically repair the problems on the web site. The default setting is the “Easy Repair” degree, however you possibly can select the specified degree of repair based on your wants. I’m attaching a screenshot of the steps to put in and activate this plugin.
1) Log in to the WordPress Dashboard.
2) Choose the “Plugins” possibility to put in the plugin.
3) Click on the “Add New” possibility.
4) Seek for the “SSL Insecure Content material Fixer” plugin and click on “Set up Now” when it seems together with related plugins within the search outcomes.
5) As soon as activated, you possibly can modify the settings within the “Settings” possibility on the primary web page. From there, you possibly can choose the plugin settings, which is able to show all obtainable choices. You possibly can customise the settings based on your wants.
By following these steps, the blended content material problem will likely be robotically resolved on the web site. You possibly can confirm this by searching the web site after clearing your browser cache.
In the event you require additional help, please don’t hesitate to contact our assist division.
cPanel / WHM
- Show all articles ( 83 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 140 ) Collapse Articles
- Articles coming soon
- Show all articles ( 22 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 37 ) Collapse Articles