How to Install WordPress in ISPmanager?
ISPmanager is a popular commercial Linux-based backend dashboard. The panel has been developed since 1997 and its performance is similar to other panels like cPanel or Plesk. ISPmanager offers features for managing websites, creating users, handling domains, emails, databases, etc. like other control panels. ISPmanager also has numerous integrations such as Let’s Encrypt, website builder, anti-viruses, etc. Moreover, you can create plugins by yourself by using open and well-documented API.
You can install WordPress on ISPmanager with just a few clicks. Please follow the steps below to install WordPress on ISPmanager.
1) Log in to your ISPmanager panel.
2) Select the account (On which the domain you want to install WordPress is added) from the ‘Accounts’ section.
3) Log in to the selected account from the ‘Accounts’ section.
4) Choose the domain from the ‘WWW-domains’ list under the ‘Domains’ section.
5) To install WordPress, click on the ‘Script’ button.
6) On the next page, click on the ‘Fast Install’ button on the right side of the WordPress icon.
7) On the next window, select ‘I accept the terms of the License agreement’ and click on the ‘Next’ button.
8) A new window will open and here you need to fill the marked fields with the database name, password, and administrator password and click on the ‘Next’ button.
9) Click on the ‘Finish’ button to complete the WordPress installation.
If you need any further assistance, please reach out to our support department.
cPanel / WHM
- Show all articles ( 83 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 140 ) Collapse Articles
- Articles coming soon
- Show all articles ( 22 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 37 ) Collapse Articles