LiteSpeed Cache is Disabled Warning on WordPress
Because the title implies, the Litespeed cache is a cache and it’s used within the Litespeed Internet Server. The Litespeed internet server is a substitute to the Apache Internet Server. Some occasions we’ll face a problem that the lite velocity cache is disabled as follows on WordPress.
Right here I’m telling about the way to resolve this example. This error largely happens whereas a web site is migrated from distant to the vacation spot server. This will happen largely the misconfiguration of the lite velocity file.
It is a generic error that doesn’t point out any reason for the problem.
Let’s have look the way to resolve this.
1) Login to the WordPress admin portal.
2) Navigate to LiteSpeed Cache >> Report >> Report abstract. Right here you’ll be able to see one thing like under.
SERVER_SOFTWARE = LiteSpeed
DOCUMENT_ROOT = /residence/person/public_html
X-LSCACHE = on
LSWCP_TAG_PREFIX = 47b
WP_SITEURL = NULL
WP_HOME = NULL
WP_CONTENT_DIR = /residence/person/public_html/wp-content
SHORTINIT = false
LSCWP_CONTENT_DIR = /residence/person/public_html/wp-content
LSCWP_CONTENT_FOLDER = wp-content
LSCWP_DIR = /residence/person/public_html/wp-content/plugins/litespeed-cache-bk/
LITESPEED_TIME_OFFSET = 21600
LITESPEED_SERVER_TYPE = LITESPEED_SERVER_ENT
LITESPEED_CLI = NULL
LITESPEED_ALLOWED = true
LITESPEED_ON = NULL
LITESPEED_ON_IN_SETTING = true
LSCACHE_ADV_CACHE = NULL
3) Examine the values of the next variables:
LSCACHE_ADV_CACHE = true.
If LSCACHE_ADV_CACHE = NULL, then look into the wp-content/advanced-cache.php file the place you could find a line outline(‘LSCACHE_ADV_CACHE’, true);. If the road already exists, then it may be a permissions problem. Generally this received’t be the rationale for the problem, and the plugin nonetheless doesn’t work. On this case, Login to WordPress dashboard Seek for LiteSpeed Cache >> Settings >> Superior and disable “Examine Superior Cache”.
LITESPEED_ON = true
If LSCACHE_ADV_CACHE = null, then this can be at all times NULL. In any other case, if this worth is NULL, then it means that you’re not operating with LiteSpeed Internet Server. Examine with the internet hosting supplier.
LITESPEED_ON_IN_SETTING = true
If this worth is NULL, then Login to WordPress Settings >> Basic web page and set “Allow LiteSpeed Cache” to Allow.
4) If the above strategies don’t enable you to resolve the scenario, allow the lite velocity then login to the server as the foundation person. Take away the advanced-cache.php file, and deactivating and reactivating the LiteSpeed Cache plugin. The file can be appropriately regenerated and configured.
# rm -rf /residence/person/publi_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php
Should you want any additional assist, please do attain our assist division.
cPanel / WHM
- All about cPanel Customization
- All about cPanel Proxy Tool
- All About cPanel Solo License
- All about CSF Messenger Service
- All about new feature – Domains interface in cPanel
- Automated Email Archiving in Roundcube
- Backup Exim Configuration
- Block Email from a Country or Domain in cPanel
- cPanel Calendars and Contacts – CardDAV/CalDAV
- cPanel Horde Data Conversion from MySQL to SQLite
- cPanel Log Rotation Configuration
- cPanel Plugin File Generator
- cPanel Price Increase And Alternative Control Panels
- cPanel’s Email Deliverability Interface
- cPanel/WHM – WHMCS Integration
- Create Website with RVSiteBuilder in cPanel
- Email Account Password Reset in cPanel
- Email Account Password Reset in cPanel and Webmail
- Email Archiving on cPanel Server
- Email Migration to cPanel Using Outlook
- Enable Force Password Change for cPanel Accounts
- Enable or Disable cPanel Analytics Feature at the User Account Level
- Enable Terminal Application for cPanel
- Error While Adding Addon Domain in cPanel
- Everything about cPanel Web Disk
- File Restoration in cPanel v68
- Find the Origin of Spam Emails in cPanel Using Exim
- Find the Potential Spammer Account in cPanel/Exim
- Finding Your Email Settings in Webmail and cPanel
- Fix cPanel FTP Failed to retrieve Directory Listing Error
- How to Add cPanel/WHM Server on WHMCS?
- How to Block Bots using Robots.txt File?
- How to change cPanel logout URL
- How to Change cPanel Style
- How to Change URL of the Joomla Website in cPanel?
- How to Clone a Git Repository in cPanel?
- How to Configure Email Routing in cPanel
- How to Copy Locales in cPanel and WHM?
- How to Disable AutoSSL Email Notifications from cPanel
- How to Disable cPanel, Webmail, WHM shortcut URLs
- How to Disable eximstats_spam_check Notifications
- How to Edit Locales in cPanel & WHM?
- How to Enable Leech Protection in cPanel?
- How to enable memcached on cPanel shared hosting at WebHostingPeople
- How to Enable/Disable Cachewall from cPanel Account?
- How to Host Git Repositories on a cPanel Account
- How to Increase the Upload Size of MySQL Database in PhpMyAdmin on a cPanel Server?
- How to Install BigTree in cPanel/WHM Server?
- How to Install Concrete5 Manually in cPanel Server
- How to Install Redis and PHP-Redis on cPanel
- How to manage and install Patchman in cPanel
- How to manage API Tokens in cPanel
- How to Manage Email Accounts Suspension in cPanel?
- How to Optimize MySQL Database Using phpMyAdmin in cPanel?
- How to Overcome FTP Max Connection from a Single IP in WHM/cPanel?
- How to Replace MySQL With MariaDB on a cPanel Server?
- How to Reset cPanel Password of an Account from WHM?
- How to Reset cPanel Password?
- How to Reset MySQL Root Password and Restore Database Grants in cPanel Server?
- How to Uninstall AutoSSL for an Addon Domain
- How to View Archived Emails via Webmail?
- Importing Email Accounts using a CSV or Excel File in cPanel
- Importing Email Forwarders using a CSV or Excel File in cPanel
- Install ConfigServer MailScanner on cPanel Server
- Install ConfigServer ModSecurity Control in cPanel
- Install Matomo Self-Hosted Analytics on cPanel
- Install RVSiteBuilder on cPanel and DirectAdmin
- Install SitePad Website Builder in cPanel
- Installing Softaculous on a cPanel Server
- Login to WordPress Dashboard From cPanel
- Manage Email Accounts Suspension in cPanel?
- Manage NodeJS Through cPanel
- Manage Reseller’s IP Delegation in cPanel
- Managing Suspended Accounts in WHM
- Message Highlighting in SquirrelMail
- Migrate cPanel Account from cPanel to CWP
- Migrate Email Accounts from Zoho to cPanel
- Migration from cPanel to Webmin/Virtualmin
- Modify cPanel & WHM News
- Modify IP Block Checking Time Interval in CSF
- Multi Account Functions in cPanel
- New cPanel feature – Backup User Selection
- PageSpeed on cPanel Server
- Permanent Redirection Rules in .htaccess File
- RainLoop Webmail on cPanel
- Reset MySQL Installation in cPanel
- Sent Attachments not showing in Horde Webmail?
- Setting up Railgun on cPanel
- Setup Autoresponder in cPanel webmail
- Setup BoxTrapper in Webmail
- Softaculous Staging Environment
- Some Steps to Reduce Disk Space on cPanel Server (For VPS/Cloud Clients Only)
- SSL/TLS Status feature in cPanel
- The New HTTPS Redirection Feature in cPanel
- Unable to Access PhpMyAdmin in cPanel
- What is mod_pagespeed and how to enable it?
- Show all articles ( 81 ) Collapse Articles
- Access denied for user da_admin – MySQL error in DirectAdmin
- Add Custom PHP Modules with Custombuild in DirectAdmin
- Add Reseller Account in DirectAdmin
- Autodiscover Information For Mail Clients in DirectAdmin
- Backup Management in DirectAdmin
- DirectAdmin dead but subsys locked Error
- DirectAdmin Installation
- DirectAdmin Password Reset or Recover Options
- Directory Structure of DirectAdmin Explained
- DNS Management in Direct Admin
- Enabling Multiple PHP versions On DirectAdmin
- FTP Management in DirectAdmin
- Hostname and the servername you have set in DirectAdmin, do not match
- How to Install Nginx on DirectAdmin
- How to install suPHP on DirectAdmin
- How to manage Autoresponders in DirectAdmin
- How to Use IPv6 Address in DirectAdmin
- Important Log File Locations in DirectAdmin
- Install Laravel on a DirectAdmin Server
- Install mod_ruid2 on DirectAdmin
- Install Redis and Redis-PHP in DirectAdmin
- Install SitePad in DirectAdmin
- Install SSL Certificate in DirectAdmin
- Install WordPress on DirectAdmin Using Installatron
- Install Zend OPcache in DirectAdmin
- LetsEncrypt Support in DirectAdmin Control Panel
- Manage Cron Jobs in Direct Admin
- Manage Email Accounts in DirectAdmin
- Manage SPAM Filters in DirectAdmin
- Migrate accounts from DirectAdmin to DirectAdmin
- MySQL Management in Direct Admin
- Reasons and Fixes for DirectAdmin License Expired Error
- Redirect Website /Path to Use HTTPS in DirectAdmin
- Set up DirectAdmin to Use a Remote MySQL Server
- Setup Domain in DirectAdmin
- SpamAssassin Setup in DirectAdmin
- The Best Web Hosting Control Panels – Overview
- Too Low or 0.00 Disk Usage in DirectAdmin
- Show all articles ( 23 ) Collapse Articles
- 404 Error Page When Logging Into WordPress Admin Page
- About WordPress multisite and it’s features
- About WordPress Nonces
- Adding Audio and Video to Word Press Blog Post
- Adding language translations to your site
- Adding Official LinkedIn Share Button in WordPress
- Blogger to WordPress Redirection Using Plugin
- Change Time Zone in WordPress
- Change WordPress Admin Username from Dashboard
- Choosing a Gallery Plugin for your WordPress Site
- Create a Job Board Website with WordPress
- Create a Staging Site from WordPress Dashboard
- Create Local Business Website without a developer!
- Create Local Restaurant Website without a Developer
- Create New Admin Account in WordPress via MySQL
- Creating a hashed upload directory structure in wordpress for sites with large amounts of files
- Creating and Using Sitemaps: The Basics
- Disable WordPress Plugins via phpMyAdmin
- Easy Digital Downloads Plugin for WordPress
- Easy WP SMTP Plugin
- Enable Litespeed Cache for All WordPress Websites in cPanel
- Example of writing a simple WordPress Plugin
- Fix : WordPress has failed to upload. Unable to create directory.
- Fix the Mixed Content Issue on WordPress
- Fix WordPress Error – Sorry, This File Type Is Not Permitted For Security Reasons
- Free Hacked WordPress Cleanup
- Guide for Creating a Multi-Lingual Website
- How much does it cost to build a website
- How to Add a Bitcoin Donate Button to your wordpress blog?
- How to Add a Contact Form to Your WordPress Blog
- How to Add a PayPal Shopping Cart to Your WordPress Blog
- How to Add a Poll to Your WordPress Blog
- How to Add a Static Front Page to Your WordPress Blog
- How to Add a YouTube Video to Your WordPress Posts
- How to Add an Image Gallery to Your Sidebar in WordPress
- How to Add an RSS Feed to Your WordPress Blog
- How to Add and Manage Categories in WordPress
- How to Add Custom Images Sizes to WordPress
- How to Add Font Awesome Icons to Your WordPress Site?
- How to Add Google Analytics to WordPress?
- How to Add Google Maps to Your WordPress Blog
- How to Add Google Search to Your WordPress Site
- How to add HTML to a WordPress Page or Post?
- How to add Poll to WordPress
- How to Add Social Media Buttons to WordPress Posts
- How to Automatically Cross-Post Your WordPress Posts to Both Medium and LinkedIn Publishing
- How to Back Up Your WordPress Blog
- How to Change Footer Text in WordPress?
- How to Change Site Language in WordPress
- How to Change Site Title and Tagline in WordPress
- How to Change WordPress Site URLs (Best Methods)!
- How to Change WordPress Theme by Editing Database?
- How to change WordPress username?
- How to Check Your WordPress Site for Broken Links
- How to Choose a Page Builder for Your WordPress Site
- How to Clear WordPress Cache with W3 Total Cache and WP Super Cache?
- How to Configure Secure Updates and Installations in WordPress
- How to Configure WordPress Email to Use SMTP Server?
- How to Configure WordPress with External Database
- How to Correct Image Links After WordPress Migration
- How to Create a Favicon for Your WordPress Blog
- How to Create an Art Portfolio Website Using WordPress CMS?
- How to Create WordPress Theme
- How to Customize the 404 Page for Your WordPress Site
- How to Disable Pingbacks and Trackbacks in WordPress
- How to Disable Plugins in WordPress
- How to Disable RSS Feeds in WordPress?
- How to Disable Wp-Cron and Replace It with A Real Cron Job
- How to Enable a Maintenance Mode for Your WordPress Blog
- How to Enable or Disable WordPress Automatic Updates
- How to Enable PHP Error Log for WordPress Sites
- How to Enable Private Mode on WordPress Website?
- How To Fix “Error Establishing Database Connection” In WordPress
- How to Fix SMTP ERROR: Failed to connect to server: Connection refused (111) error on WordPress
- How to Fix the Japanese Keyword Hack in WordPress?
- How to Fix the WordPress Login Page Refreshing and Redirecting Issue
- How to Fix the WordPress White Screen of Death(WSoD)
- How to Fix Too Many Redirects Error in WordPress
- How to Fix WordPress Keeps Logging Out Error
- How to Force Logout All Users in WordPress?
- How to Install a Child Theme in WordPress
- How to Install a Theme on Your WordPress Blog
- How to Install AdSense on Your WordPress Blog
- How to Install Plugins in WordPress
- How to Install WordPress in ISPmanager?
- How to Install WordPress on Webuzo?
- How to Make Your WordPress Blog Pinterest Friendly
- How to Make Your WordPress Site Mobile-Friendly
- How to Make Your WordPress Site SEO-Friendly
- How to Manually Downgrade WordPress to The Previous Version?
- How to Moderate Reader Comments in WordPress
- How to Move WordPress to a New Domain without Affecting SEO
- How to Order Posts in Avada WordPress Theme
- How to Protect WordPress from XML-RPC Attacks
- How to Protect Your WordPress Blog from Spam with Akismet
- How to quickly change the wordpress site url editing wp-config.php
- How to Remove /wordpress/ from Your WordPress Blog URL
- How to Remove Tabs from the WordPress Administrator Dashboard
- How to Repair Database Through WordPress Dashboard?
- How to Reset WordPress Password?
- How to Reset Your Administrator Password in WordPress
- How to resolve “Could not write you may be over quota: Bad file descriptor” Error
- How to Restrict IP Addresses from Accessing WordPress Dashboard?
- How to scale a WordPress website
- How to Schedule a Post in WordPress
- How to Secure WordPress
- How to Set Permalinks in WordPress
- How to Set up Gravatar on WordPress
- How to set up High Availability WordPress with HyperDB
- How to set up Memcached on CentOS 6 and configure WordPress to use it
- How to Setup Redis Object Cache on a WordPress Site
- How to setup WordPress Two-Factor Authentication
- How to Show or Hide Widgets on Specific WordPress Pages
- How to Solve Leverage Browser Caching Warning in WordPress?
- How to Stop WordPress from Creating Additional Image Sizes
- How to Update WordPress
- How to Update WordPress Manually via FTP
- How to Use Widgets in WordPress
- How to use WordPress SEO by Yoast
- Install Avada Theme
- Install WordPress from Plesk
- Install WordPress Manually from cPanel
- Install WordPress on cPanel Using Site Software
- Install WordPress over SSH
- Install WordPress Theme Using FTP Client Filezilla
- Install WordPress using Softaculous in cPanel
- Install WordPress Using WordPress Manager
- Installation, Configuration and Features of Wordfence Security
- LiteSpeed Cache is Disabled Warning on WordPress
- Migrate a WordPress site from localhost to Ubuntu VPS
- Migrating from BlogSpot to WebHostingPeople WordPress Hosting
- Migrating from Weebly to WebHostingPeople WordPress Hosting
- Migrating from Wix to WebHostingPeople WordPress Hosting
- Move from WordPress.com to WebHostingPeople WordPress Hosting
- Prevent Brute Force Attacks in WordPress
- Remove Dashboard Access in WordPress
- Reset WordPress Admin Password Using Emergency Password Reset Script
- Secure WordPress Template for an WebHostingPeople VPS (PHPMMDROP)
- Setup Multiple WordPress Sites on one host a single VPS
- Short codes in WordPress explained
- The most common wordpress compromises of 2015
- Types of WordPress Caching
- Using WP-CLI with WebHostingPeople shared hosting
- What is Permalink and the best practices
- Why Do WordPress Sites get Hacked and How to Prevent It?
- Why WordPress is the Best Blogging Platform?
- Why You Should Manually Install WordPress Instead of Using Fantastico (and How to Do It)
- WooCommerce a Free WordPress Plugin for eCommerce
- WordPress – Changing Site URL and Home Settings
- WordPress Backup Restoration from Softaculous
- WordPress Files and Directory Structure
- WordPress Redirection Using Plugins
- YoastSEO Sitemap XML 404 Not Found
- Show all articles ( 140 ) Collapse Articles
- Articles coming soon
- Articles coming soon
- Articles coming soon
- Articles coming soon