Secure WordPress Template for an WebHostingPeople VPS (PHPMMDROP)
PHPmmdrop is the exclusive shared hosting security system provided by WebHostingPeople with our cPanel hosting. Due to numerous requests, our technicians have incorporated many of the same features into a VPS theme called centos-7-x86_64-nginxwordpress
When ordering a VPS on https://my.webhostingpeople.web or reinstalling a VPS, select the centos-7-x86_64-nginxwordpress theme.
Note: Currently, this is only available on container systems, openvz legacy. We will provide an update here once it becomes available on KVM or Openvz7.
- Nginx webserver with built-in caching
- PHPmmdrop for securing a standard wordpress installation.
- Pre-installed WPcli with daily checks for updates of core, plugins, and default themes.
- Daily mysql backups
After the VPS installation, use the root password selected during setup to log in to the IP address as the admin user at http://your-ipaddress/wp-login.php
cPanel / WHM
- Show all articles ( 83 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 140 ) Collapse Articles
- Articles coming soon
- Show all articles ( 22 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 37 ) Collapse Articles