Enable Litespeed Cache for All WordPress Websites in cPanel
What’s Browser Caching
When a consumer visits a web site, the weather on the web page they go to are saved in a cache, so the following time if the consumer once more visits the identical web site, your browser can load the web page with out having to ship one other HTTP request to the server. Set up WordPress plugins which is able to assist seize caches extra successfully and guarantee a sooner web site. You’ll be able to allow Litespeed cache WordPress plugin in your web site which leads to the perfect practices that make for a excessive PageSpeed rating, and extra importantly an distinctive consumer expertise.
Easy methods to Allow Litespeed Cache
Litespeed cache for WordPress is a plugin which helps to enhance the web site efficiency. The LiteSpeed WHM plugin features a part for managing LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress. From there you may allow the cache for all of your WordPress set up. To do that, please comply with the given under steps:
1) Login to your WHM interface.
2) Navigate to the ‘Plugins’ part.
3) Click on on the icon ‘LiteSpeed Internet Server’.
4) On the following web page click on on the icon ‘Mass Allow/Disable Cache’ for enabling the WordPress cache for all of the WordPress set up on the server.
5) A brand new web page will open and right here click on on the choice ‘Handle Cache Installations ‘. After clicking the talked about choice, you can even scan to find all energetic WordPress installations in your server.
That is how one can allow Litespeed cache for all WordPress web sites in your cPanel server. After enabling the Litespeed cache the web site efficiency will enhance.
In the event you want any additional assist, please do attain our help division.