On this tutorial, we are able to test tips on how to add HTML code to a WordPress web page or publish.
1) Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
2) You possibly can click on both the choices Pages or Posts, relying on which you wish to add the HTML. Right here I select the ‘Submit’ possibility.
3) Click on the web page or publish that you simply wish to edit.
4) Select the ‘Textual content’ tab.
5) You possibly can see the textual content web page editor for enhancing the web page or publish you wish to edit. Right here you may enter the HTML code.
On this screenshot, I’m including a hyperlink to an electronic mail deal with.
6) Click on the ‘Replace’ button to avoid wasting your adjustments.
You probably have any extra questions or issues, please contact our assist division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Knowledge Base Articles
- 3rd Party Software
- Cloud Hosting
- Cloud Wrdpress hosting
- Dedicated Server
- Domain Transfers
- Internet Email
- Linux Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Web Hosting
- Website Migration
- Windows DotNet Hosting