On this tutorial, we are able to test methods to change footer textual content in WordPress
1) Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
2) Go to the ‘Look’ choice from the navigation menu.
3) Click on ‘Editor’ choice from the ‘Look’ part.
4) Click on the ‘Footer’ choice from the right-hand facet of the web page to edit the footer.php web page.
5) Now, discover the code that shows the footer textual content on the backside.
6) Remark out the code for the default footer textual content and add your footer textual content. Right here, I’m including the next code within the footer.
<p>Copyright © 2012, My Private web site </p>
7) Click on the ‘Replace’ choice to avoid wasting your modifications.
When you want any additional assist please do attain our help division.
Knowledge Base Articles
- 3rd Party Software
- Cloud Hosting
- Cloud Wrdpress hosting
- Dedicated Server
- Domain Transfers
- Internet Email
- Linux Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Web Hosting
- Website Migration
- Windows DotNet Hosting