On this documentation, we will learn to change website title and tagline in WordPress.
1) Login to WordPress admin panel.
2) Go to ‘Settings’.
3) Click on the choice ‘Basic’.
4) Enter the title within the part ‘Website Title’.
5) Enter the tagline within the part ‘Tagline’.
6) Click on the button ‘Save Modifications’.
That’s how we will change website language in WordPress.
Should you want any additional help please attain our assist division.
Knowledge Base Articles
- 3rd Party Software
- Cloud Hosting
- Cloud Wrdpress hosting
- Dedicated Server
- Domain Transfers
- Internet Email
- Linux Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Web Hosting
- Website Migration
- Windows DotNet Hosting