On this documentation, we will learn to right picture hyperlinks after migrating WordPress websites. After migrating a WordPress web site, we have to replace the URLS for photographs inside your pages and posts. When you merely change the location url, it is not going to repair this drawback
1) Login to your cPanel interface.
2) Choose the icon ‘phpMyAdmin’ below the ‘Database’ class.
3) After choosing phpMyAdmin web page, discover your newly added database, and click on on the database.
4) It exhibits all of the tables contained in the database. Discover the desk ‘wp-posts’ from the record of tables.
5) Click on on ‘SQL’ tab from the highest of the display screen.
6) Now it shows a MySQL editor display screen. Copy the next question to the code space.
UPDATE wp_posts SET post_content=(REPLACE (post_content, ‘<outdated url>’,'<new url>’));
Please be sure you substitute <outdated url> the outdated website title and <new url> with the brand new website title.
Then click on on the ‘GO’ button to run the code. After the code has been run, all posts and pictures shall be up to date with new website URL.
When you want any additional assist please contact our assist division.