Install WordPress on cPanel Using Site Software
We are able to simply set up WordPress through Softaculous in cPanel. Please refer following KB to put in WordPress utilizing Softaculous Set up WordPress utilizing Softaculous in cPanel
For those who don’t have Softaculous App installer, you may set up the WordPress through “Web site software program”. On this tutorial, we are able to verify how you can set up the WordPress through Web site Software program.
1) Ensure that your cPanel/WHM is updated earlier than putting in WordPress.
In case your cPanel is just not up to date but, hook up with the server through SSH as a root consumer.
Run the next command to replace cPanel.
2) Then login to cPanel.
3) Go to “Web site Software program” below the part “Software program”.
4) Click on on the icon “WordPress”.
5) Choose your area which you need to set up the WordPress and click on the button “Set up”.
6) Then you’re going to get the set up accomplished message.
For those who want any additional help please contact our assist division.