WordPress is a free and open-source content material administration system which is often used to construct web sites on the web. cPanel&WHM has supplied a function referred to as WordPress Supervisor which lets you handle new or present WordPress websites in your cPanel account. This WordPress Supervisor interface will will let you view your WordPress database identify and consumer and many others. It is usually useful to handle every website’s computerized updates configuration. Along with that, you too can change the WordPress administrator customers’ passwords and may view every website’s primary WordPress configuration and many others. On this documentation, we’re going to talk about in regards to the WordPress Supervisor function.
1) Log into your cPanel account utilizing the username and password.
2) Navigate to “Utility” part.
3) Choose the “WordPress Supervisor” icon.
4) Right here, you may see the WordPress Supervisor interface. If you wish to set up a WordPress utilizing WordPress supervisor, then you may both select the choice “Create Website” or “New Website” from the highest of the web page.
This web page additionally lists all of the WordPress installations created by this utility.
5) As soon as the choice has been chosen, you may be redirected to the set up display screen (cPanel >> Residence >> Software program >> Website Software program). Right here, you may select the area which you wish to set up WordPress from the drop-down desk.
6) If you wish to specify all the small print for the WordPress set up similar to area identify, admin consumer, database prefix and many others, then you must choose the “Present Superior Configuration” hyperlink for this.
7) Now you must click on on the “Set up” button to finish the set up.
8) If you wish to uninstall a WordPress website, you must choose the tab “Uninstall” from the Website Software program profile after which select the area which you wish to uninstall from the drop-down desk and click on on the “Uninstall” button.
For those who want any additional assist, please do attain our assist division.
Knowledge Base Articles
- 3rd Party Software
- Cloud Hosting
- Cloud Wrdpress hosting
- Dedicated Server
- Domain Transfers
- Internet Email
- Linux Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Web Hosting
- Website Migration
- Windows DotNet Hosting